I have accepted quite a few guest blogs in the past and it was great, but I think there needs to be a better way to accept blog posts, so I have opened up registration at Blondish.net to allow guest bloggers to sign up and submit their own posts.
Why is guest blogging good?
- You can get backlinks.
- You build a relationship with other readers that are outside your own site’s normal visiting.
- You get more exposure.
Those are general ones, but if you are looking at this page, you already know that you can benefit quite a bit from guest blogging.
Topics acceptable at Blondish.net:
- Social Media (anything related online)
- Social Networking (Facebook, Twitter, and even social bookmarking)
- Webmaster Resources
- Graphic Tutorials
- Marketing Online
- Web Design Tutorials
- Tech News – Internet related (with your opinion)
- Anything WordPress
However, there are rules and requirements. This is to set a standard with the site on what is accepted material, and what is not accepted. It is not to limit or be mean, but to make sure the integrity of the site remains intact.
Rules & Requirements For Guesting Writing at Blondish.net
1. Please fill out the request form below.
1. Once you have been approved, you will be sent an author login and password. Please make sure to fill out all of your profile. Please do not put a keyword as your name. Be real, be yourself. Fake names are not tolerated. Please note that if you have not heard back within 72 hours, then your application has been outright denied for not following the requirements.
2. Please make sure to use your author profile description as your sales description for outside services other than your own business services. You may NOT put a byline with the article itself.
3. Please do not sign up to this blog to guest post unless you are a minimum of 18 years old. I am finding a lot of bloggers who are younger are not at the level yet to be blogging and recommending because they really have not been online that long.
4. Please do not sign up if you cannot write a post that is at least 300 words minimum. I like to have some quality control and 300 words seems to be a good minimum.
5. Please do not use Blondish.net to spam your products. You can refer to other sites, but do not offer affiliate links or use it to promote your own website (that is why you can put something about it in your author profile instead.) If you are trying to make money off of my blog, your post will not be approved. No link dropping of your business or event within the article itself. My readers do not want spam and even though I do endorsements once in a while, I expect you to not try to make money guest posting on my blog. Keep it real.
6. You MUST be representing your own personal blog.
7. You MUST reply to comments or your post WILL be deleted.
By filling out the form below, you are agreeing to the terms set above to guest post at Blondish.net. If you submit an article that does not comply, your article will either be:
A. Deleted if it is totally promotional
B. Byline moved to your author profile
C. Any links considered promotional will be moved to your author profile or removed.
While the content is yours, I, Nile Flores, blog owner at Blondish.net reserve the right to edit your article for these items as well as any major grammatical or spelling errors.
Guest Post Statistics for Blondish.net
Guest Writers Accepted: 58
Guest Writers Rejected: 1917