As part of our Ultimate List of Blog Ideas series, I’m covering blog ideas for conferences. This can be any type of conference, so the majority of the list given below should have some ideas that can be used multiple times.
I’ve done conferences in the past,especially WordCamps, and there’s nothing worse than a conference that doesn’t do a good job of generating enticing content for their event. Now you have no excuse! I hope this list of blog ideas for conferences really helps enhance your event. 🙂
Blog Ideas for Conferences
- Interviews with Conference Speakers
- Special featurette about the Keynote
- Information about the conference venue
- Information about conference afterparty
- Feature on special activities to expect during the conference
- Social Media recap of event (post-conference)
- Special thank you post(s) about conference volunteers and organizers
- Posts from speakers giving a summary of their talk (before conference), outside the formal summary. Video may also be nice.
- Video panels with speakers over random questions that the community has about specific topics
- Thank you post(s) for sponsors
- Video introduction about conference (before conference)
- Announce social handles
- Survey for conference attendees (after event)
- Survey for topics that attendees desire to hear (before conference)
- Showcase product, services, websites, or places that attendees submit for the community to check out
Again, I hope this list of blog ideas for conferences is of some use to event organizers. If you have any other ideas to add to this list, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. I’ll take a look and it may end up being added.
I’m always looking to update this list as well as the others on The Ultimate List of Blog Ideas series. Feel free to check out the entire series too! If a niche is not listed, let me know so I can add it. 🙂