As part of the Ultimate List of Blog Ideas Series, this post is on blog ideas for Internet marketers. This niche can be very focused or broad.
Internet marketers are selling something through email or through some website. It could be one product or several. Some Internet marketers also like to coach or give tips. So, this list of blog ideas of Internet marketers is a mix of the niche in general.
Use what is useful if you wish. You may be able to recycle some of these ideas over and and over into countless posts. In fact, I hope you can with many of the blog ideas below.
Blog Ideas for Internet Marketers
- Product review
- “How to” article or video using product
- Comparison of products
- Marketing case study
- Inspirational or motivational posts designed for marketers
- Interviews with successful marketers in same niche (if they also sell your product)
- In-depth client testimonial
- Roundup of news in your niche
- Opinion article on specific articles pertaining to your niche (like on new laws or a new idea)
- Business tips
- Coverage of business or marketing related conferences
- Coverage of business or marketing related meetups or clubs
- Product demonstration videos (if necessary)
- Tutorials on topics that are on the fringe of your niche, but still related
- Articles on topics that are on the fringe of your niche, but still related
- Showcase ebooks related to niche or that will help in marketing
I’m pretty sure there are more I can list, and I definitely plan to add more blog ideas over time. However, if you’ve got more ideas, please feel free to add to this list of blog ideas for Internet marketers by leaving a comment below. I definitely will consider them if they really fit.
Like any of these blog ideas for Internet marketers? Have you used any in the past?