#DiggingThursdays was a bit slow on the uptake for the first try, so anyone who posted their digg link on the first one will be added to this roundup.
For those tuning into what #DiggingThursdays is all about, it is almost like #SharingSundays. Every Thursday you go and post your most recent digg submission link from your website to the Facebook fan page of Nile Flores. Others participating will hopefully ‘digg’ or social bookmark your post. Digg is one of those social bookmark sites that actually do have some link juice power, so that is why #DiggingThursdays has been started.
So many people say they have problems getting their articles bookmarked. Hopefully this will help at least a little bit.
Without further ado, here is the #DiggingThursdays roundup recap for December 2, 2010.
- RSS Feeds by Charity Gamble
- 3 Simple ways to Increase your Dropbox Storage Space by Mani Viswanathan
- Video Tutorial: Adding a Second Account In Windows Live Writer by Charity Gamble
- Do I know what I’m Promoting plus the weekly video! by Rob Wilson
- Making PLR Make Sense – A Guide For Bloggers by Kimberly Castleberry
I may be interested in a Retweet day, but I think trying at least a Digg event will be really helpful since I know quite a lot of people really like to use the site.
Sound like something you might participate in this coming Thursday?