An online business trying to improve their online visibility, target audience and increase exposure must create a blog that is totally dedicated to the site of their business… period! There is no shortcut to online success. A proven and tested principle that search engines use when ranking a website is to look at the frequency at which the content of the site is being updated. The surest and easiest way, therefore, to ensure there is a constant supply of fresh content is through blogging.
Note, however, that blogging with specific high quality content that is targeted at the niche market is not enough. You must create some more buzz and attention around your site, distribute your content, and more importantly be around your blog readers. How do you do that effectively? Here are a few ways of doing it.
- Familiarize yourself with how bookmarking tools like ping.fm or HootSuite can be utilized to boost the amount of high quality inbound links to your website by posting each of your blog posts to at least 25 of the leading social networking and bookmarking websites automatically
- Use online available tools like the famous Google Keyword tool to establish the kind of long tail keywords the market is using to search for information related to your business.
- Ensure there are enough social networking icons within the blog that will encourage your readers to retweet, bookmark or even post a link on their site redirected at your blog post
- Ensure your primary keywords feature generously in the title and body of the blog posts in order to have them rank highly on the Search Engine Results Page.
- Ensure there is a comment section after every blog post which will encourage your readers to share their views and comments regarding the information contained in the blog.
- If you are good enough, try to post some of your content on other blog that accept guest articles. Most of them will offer you 2-3 links back to your website.
- Build social community with people that are really interested in your niche. Is worthless if you have 30000 followers on Twitter if only 5 people are interested in your posts.
Don’t think that the above mentioned is an all-inclusive list of measures to take in your link popularity strategic development plan to boost web traffic. The strategies, tips and techniques that will drive traffic towards your site are only limited by your very own imagination.
This is also not all there is for you to do, you have to search your specific niche market and find websites and blogs that rank the highest. Ensure you get affiliated with the blogs as they already have a well established page rank. By having your blog posts feature on their pages, you will get more visibility, publicity, and broad exposure. Request for a link in exchange for them posting your blogs on their sites and you will sure get the traffic that you want.